Re: Partying till when?

On 7/16/05, Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org> wrote:
> And, come on, we are computer geeks and who of us didn't lose a night
> hacking on random app. Losing sleep for social interaction looks much
> more productive to me :-))

Yep, but this one fails the self-determination requirement. It didn't
bother me too much, as I'm a heavy sleeper, but it could be heard
*really* loud and clear in some rooms, by people who had other plans
-- like sleeping.

So being awake and listening to the song was somewhat imposed onto
people. I do wonder why they wanted to sing serenades by the dorms . A
mere 100m away they could have sung to the birds by the water, and the
birds would have been singing back to them.

cheers,

martin