Please help the Debconf organizers!

Hi *,

When I came out of the Dorms this morning I found Andreas Schuldei there
sitting with a worried expression on his face. So I asked him what's
wrong.

He told me he is worried about the chaos we created during Debconf.
Looking around I can assure that he has a reason.

So I urge everybody here at debconf to join a cleaning effort after the
last talk (ending at 15:30). Let's meet at the dorms and show how Debian
developers work in concert. The more people are there the faster we will
be done with it.

It would be really sad to have the Debian project offload all the work
to the debconf organizers...

Thanks!

	Torsten