ANN: Worlds 1st Linux Ball/Dance/Milonga (Tango/Salsa/Swing)

This evening we will have the - to my knowledge - first Linux ball.

We will dance after the Sauna (around 20:00) in the Smokki
Hacquarium (the glass room behind the hacking centre), if we don't
interfere with a BoF.

Unexperienced dancers: Don't panic! There will be a short
introduction into Tango and/or Foxtrot at the beginning.

Debian Women: You are always welcome, but this time even more :-)
There will be ladies' choice (as well as choice by number of
maintained packages).

IRC users: Spread the news in the channels, I don't irc.

Cheers!