arrival meeting wiki?

Hello All,

Through the list I saw a rather good idea to set up a wiki for synchronizing our arrival times, so we can meet and try to reach HUT together. I personally see no difficulties in finding my way to HUT (the information on coma site, travel maps I have received from finish travel offise and google satelite photos were enough to get clue with the way).

But anyway, traveling together would be fun. I have a personal wiki and we may use it. If you like an idea feel free to use  http://wiki.martchukov.com/index.php/Debconf5 for that purpose. I should note that there is no any authentication now, everybody can access and edit the wiki, but I see no problems with that. So if you like an idea, go and use it.

Regards,
Anton Martchukov