Re: Arriving on the 9th: find our way to HUT together?

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:47:36 -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz uttered
> Hi,
>
> I'm arriving at the Helsinki airport at 2:50 PM local Helsinki time
> (14:50 in 24-hour notation) on July 9th, assuming no delays happen. I
> would appreciate a companion in my efforts to find my way from the
> airport to HUT, even with the assistance of the instructions on the
> DebConf website. Would anyone like to meet at the airport and travel to
> HUT together? Let me know via email (I check it way too frequently just
> like you all :P) or IRC (my nick is Hydroxide on Freenode and OFTC).

I'm much harder to please - my flight into Helsinki arrives at
0645. (I'm assuming that my travel itinerary lists local times). I
also have absolutely no plans for the 9th, and no idea how to get to
HUT or anything. If anyone wants to meet up at the airport, I'd be
more than happy to.

Cheers,
--
					Steve
C offers you enough rope to hang yourself.