Re: Comming by Stockholm?

> We (myself and Francesco Donadon) will arrive at Stockholm S. Skavsta
> (NYO) the 6th July at 23.15; does anybody know which is the best option
> to reach the city center at that hour?
>
> We learnt that it's about 100km away. :/

There will be a bus taking you to Stockholm City, departing a while
after you arrive - around 23:30 or 00:00 (it's specifially for your
plane, so it'll wait for you if the plane is delayed).
The trip takes about one and a half hour and a one way ticket costs
130SEK, a two way 199SEK.

See http://www.flygbussarna.se/en/default.asp?file=sokresultat.asp&tillfr=fr%E5n&flygplats=70&hallplats=1&senastframme=0&datum=2005-07-06&tid=23%3A15

Jonas "zahod" Domeij.
FFMD.org