Re: Debconf5 -- Voting for Scheduled Talks

> If you want your preferences for talks to be taken into account while
> making the schedule, you need to vote for the talks that you want to
> attend. To vote, visit:

Well, how am I supposed to vote for the talk/BOF where I am the
speaker and/or proponent ?

I guess I have to give them a high score so that any other event I
want to attend as well may get less chance to be scheduled in the same
time..:-)

The more I read the BOF/talk/workshop list, the more I feel like
sleeping will not be an option if I want to add socializing as well
and not forget going through my already huge TODO list...:-)

Let's say that we will all sleep between the sunset and the
sunrise....:-)