Re: bringing some sort of drinks to debconf

> I've quite enjoyed the part of Debconf where we all get to sample
> liquors from around the world (and the dead creatures that live in the
> bottles in at least one case -- others can provide pictures I'm sure).

Let's compute the French part of this (IIRC, we are about 6 of us):

-Cognac (obviously...called "brandy" in some weird places in the world)
-Armagnac (my favourite one)
-Calvados (my second favourite)
-"Pastaga" (this is summer tradition, after all)
-one of the dozens fruits alcohols made in various parts of the
 country, usually clandestine distilleries (shhhhhhhh)
-Red Wine??? I don't taste it outside meals, but your mileage may vary
-others, I may forget

But, indeed, I'm hoping there'll be a lot of Scottish (and Irish) ppl at
Debconf..guess what is my favourite alcoholic beverage...