Re: Debian Release Pool

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Alexander Schmehl wrote:
I would prefer, if you would not buy me a drink in Hel, but bring me a
specialty from your country.

I would suggest that everyone does that anyway so we can have a nice
diverse afterparty each night :)
Well, in a riddle contest at Debian Miniconf in Beijing I won two bottles
(2 x 500ml) of fine Chinese rice wodka (> 50%).  I would like to bring one
of them with me to Helsinki.  While it's not really a local drink from
where I live it is from another Debconf. ;-)

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de