visa process started

Yesterday I was in St.Petersburg in Finish Consulate regarding my visa to debconf. I handed over all that paper staff that should allow me to visit Finland. It's astonishing/strange, but I have meet no problems at all. Nodody asked me something. The plan day for a visa to be done is 23 June, but I hope it will be done earlier. And yes, consulate still may refuse me a visa or ask additional documents, but everything gone rather nicely. Thank you!

Regards,
Anton Martchukov