Re: Debconf in Senegal? Why not?

also sprach Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2005.05.25.1702 +0200]:
> > Senegal is a small, tropical country with 300 sunny days in a year,
> > tremendous beaches that spread hundreds of kilometres from the
> > never-sleeping metropolis of Dakar, [..]
>
> That would become the most unproductive DebConf we ever had ;)
>
> Just kidding.  But to be serious:  I really don't think we need to
> discuss that right now.

Agreed. However, one other concern people should keep in their heads
nevertheless is that we should minimise the amounts of Visa people
have to obtain. And countries outside the EU are just going to be
more difficult for a larger number of people to travel to. This
includes the US, since I for one am not going to go through the
trouble of being treated like a potential criminal just to be able
to set foot onto the sacred ground of the USA.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

people with narrow minds usually have broad tongues.