Re: Iron Maiden performing at Helsinki on 6th and on 7th July! - Any Heavy Metal Debian Developers?

Hi,
> We were lucky enough that you left your guitar at home for
> debconf3. Did you forget that when you played your guitar at
> debconf2 in Toronto the local refuse disposal service went on
> strike?

I remember some power transformer or so blowing up in Oslo...
Are you sure he left it at home for Debconf3?
And wasn't there a line in his platform saying
"I'm not going to play the guitar at debconf5 if you vote for me"? :-P
or was it "I'm going to play the guitar unless you vote for me"?

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
     Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\