Recording presentations

Hi everyone,

The "Call for Papers" page on the Debconf5 site indicates that all of
the presentations will be recorded but the final use of the recordings
has not been determined.  I've been trying to build a video library of
GNU/Linux presentations for the Houston Linux Users Group (www.hlug.org)
and the idea of adding all the Debconf presentations to our library
sounds terrific.

If the Debconf5 presentations will definitely be placed online in a high
quality format (720x480 MPEG4 avi for instance), there's no compelling
reason for me to worry about it.  If there is any doubt about putting
the presentations online though, I'd like to bring my camera and make
recordings for HLUG.  All I'd need is a power outlet, a little space for
a tripod, and a copy of the terms under which the recording can be used.

Does the team/person handling the recording need any help?

Will the presentations _definitely_ be placed online after Debconf?

If not:
Will it be possible to get a copy of the presentation videos?

Will recording by attendees be allowed?

Are there any details that I would need to work out before Debconf to
make my own recordings?  (For instance, would I need to get approval
from each and every presenter?)

Thanks

John