Re: TEDx organiser resources, for what it's worth

actually, you're all going to realise how much TEDx broke me, you may just as well find out now. If you're interested in the messy personal back story, here's one of many blogposts on it: http://indiebio.co.za/cyclist-without-a-cause

And my comments on TEDx at large: http://indiebio.co.za/blog/tedxmyopia (more relevant to you, Martin)

So, from my side:
"If I do get involved with TEDx again, maybe like TEDxLakeside [or, hey, DebConf!] , it won’t be with any grand expectations of making anything better. But, do I think that wearing green squares or protesting in marches make a difference? Not really. But I definitely believe that sitting in your middle class entitled comfort zone doesn’t make any difference, doesn't create any value. I will continue to find a fun way that makes a real difference, that directly challenges the status quo in ways too sneaky to be shut down."

anyways .... have a good friday, folks. This weekend I'll get that IRC thing, promise.