Re: TEDx organiser resources, for what it's worth

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2015-02-19 11:03 +0100]:
> This is not the case in DebConf. DebConf is organised by all of us.
> Every single one of us gets to shape it, introduce ideas and add
> their own touch.

And an important thing to add here: we *do* have people and teams
upon which we bestowed certain decisions, and so e.g. the question
"what is a good talk" lies within the content team. That's why when
we talk about local team roles, I am trying to point you in the
right direction. This is not to say that the content team will
always be doing it their way, but it does mean that if you want to
effect change, you have to work with them.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16