Re: Basic quote please: 300 people, Conference in 2016

Hi

Firstly, sorry for just forwarding without making nice coherent subject lines. I'm doing this in between meeting deadlines...

Secondly, to put this into context. Jessica's caterers don't have a website, so they seem quite 'old-fashioned', but I see their van around campus often and their staff are often seen in our building. We'd have to do more research, but I'd imagine if they were bad we'd have stopped using them by now :)

Cheers