Re: Some love & IRC meeting next Wednesday?

Hi DebConf (2014.11.02_18:44:35_+0200)
> This is a good point. Clocks have changed, and we should find a meeting
> time that works for everyone again.

Right, looks like the winning time-slot is somewhere between 21:00 and
23:00 SAST (19:00-21:00 UTC). We didn't manage to make everyone
completely happy, though.

Hannes, Bernelle: You two are the tightest constraints. Would a 21:30
starting time be a good compromise? Or would it benefit neither of you?

At any rate, shall we schedule for 21:30 SAST / 19:30 UTC
tomorrow/today, and we can hash this out at the meeting.

Again, please make sure anything you want to discuss is in the Agenda:

> http://whiteboard.debian.net/9fcb2.wb

SR

--
Stefano Rivera