local team info

Hi all,

Some of the comments I got about the Cape Town bid, when we first
presented it in Portland, expressed doubt whether we could build a
strong local team. I'm already massively impressed by the team of people
who have pitched in around the bid, and we're only just at the very
beginning of the process. So, I want to make sure we provide good
information on everyone as part of the bid, it'll be an important part
of showing we have what it takes to put on a successful DebConf.

I've updated the "Local team" section of the bid wiki page to capture
more information about everyone (following the structure of the Germany
bid for DC15, which worked well). I've added a few details, where I
could find them, or already knew enough about someone to sketch in a
bit. Please add more, and fix my mistakes. :)

And don't be shy about adding yourself if you're located elsewhere in
ZA. If you're willing to pitch in and help with organization details
ahead of the conference, and plan to attend and help at the conference,
you count!

Allison