No Google please (was: Untitled spreadsheet (debconf-bid-capetown@lists.debian.org))

Who am I, but I don't have a Google account, and I won't get one.

I would greatly prefer putting all our data into Git, and I am happy
to help anyone with any Git work, even if you have no idea about
Git, don't care, and don't want to read any documents.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"you raise the blade, you make the change
 you rearrange me till i'm sane.
 you lock the door, and throw away the key,
 there's someone in my head but it's not me."
                                                   -- pink floyd, 1972