next IRC meetings

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in writing this to the list.  Our next IRC meetings will
be bunched up a bit, since people people are preparing for site visits just
after PyConZA.

To this end, I've set up a doodle poll for the pre-visits meeting at
http://doodle.com/b346xdzskeq4vzp8

The post-visits meeting will be on Tuesday the 7th at 17:00 SAST / 15:00 UTC
/ 16:00 my time / Ford-knows-what in other timezones :) As ever, it's on
#debconf16-capetown on oftc.

Regular fortnightly meetings will resume on the 15th of October, time TBA,
but most likely around 19:00 SAST.

cheers
-Nattie, who is feeling geographically disadvantaged but still wants to play