MiniDebconfBerlin 24 - second call for proposals

Hi all,

preparations for the MiniDebConfBerlin are in full swing.

We still have slots available for talks. Those will be held in the following formats:

- short talk (20 min + Q&A)
- long talk (45 min + Q&A)
- lightning talks (5 min + Q&A)

If you want to talk about anything Debian or free software related but didn't have an opportunity yet this is your chance!

We especially encourage talks from minorities.
Nonetheless we also welcome talks from fellow project members.

The talk should be held in English; if you don't feel comfortable giving a talk in English, please let us know.

Proposals can be submitted at https://berlin2024.mini.debconf.org/talks/new/ . Submission deadline is the is 7 May 2024.
Note that you are not required to be a Debian Developer to participate or submit a talk.

On behalf of the MiniDebConfBerlin content team which consists of werdahias, ravi and petn-randall