Call for bids for DebConf25

Hello fellow DebConfers!

As you are all aware, this year we had to change our plans for DebConf due to the
current geopolitic situation in Israel.

Traditionally, at the beginning of every year we know where DebConf will be held, and
the DebConf Committee convenes during the early months to select a venue for the
following year. This year, we had to rush to select where to hold this year's edition
(which, unless you have been living under a rock, you already know will be in Busan,
South Korea¹!)

But we must keep an eye for DebConf 25!

Where are we going to meet next year? Are you interested to host the conference in your
country? Your city, even?

We currently have four bids registered², in different states of advance. If you are
interested in hosting DebConf25, please register your bid in the Wiki!

¹ https://lists.debian.org/debconf-announce/2023/12/msg00000.html
² https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/25/Bids/

## Timeline

We are running late, and we are aware!

To take part in the DebConf 25 venue selection process:

    - Your bid page in the Wiki should be ready for review by Fri 09.02.2024.
    - The DebConf Committee evaluation meeting with representatives of each of the
      bidding teams will be held on Fri 16.02.2024.
    - The DebConf Committee will announce the venue for DebConf25 before Thu
      29.02.2024.

You can get in contact with the DebConf team by email to
debconf-team@lists.debian.org, or via the #debconf-team IRC channel on
OFTC or https://matrix.to/#/#debconf-team:matrix.debian.social

- Gunnar, on behalf of the DebConf Committee.