DebConf23: Call for keys for keysigning in Kochi, India

As part of the 23rd Debian Conference in Kochi, India, we will hold a
continuous OpenPGP keysigning. If you intend to participate, please make
sure you have included your key's fingerprint in the conference
registration system (field «My PGP key fingerprints for keysigning» in
step 5 of the registration, «Personal Information» [1]). Your
fingerprint should have a format similar to the following:

    419F B4B6 567E 6EF7 DEAF  80A0 9026 108F B942 BEA4

Please make sure you set your key fingerprint no later than Wednesday
2023-09-06, as I will be preparing the KSP material by then, so it can
be made available before the start of the conference proper.

Most of you are aware that the keyserver network is currently in a
quite weak status; please ensure we can find your updated keys at
several different keyservers (at least, by uploading them); I suggest
you try something like the following:

    $ export MY_KEY=0x9026108FB942BEA4 # Naturally, your key goes here
    $ for i in pgpkeys.eu pgp.surf.nl pgp.pm keyserver.ubuntu.com the.earth.li
    > do
    >     gpg --keyserver $i --send-key $MY_KEY
    > done

If you have questions please send them to the mailing list at
debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org.  If you don't want to post to the