Registration for DebConf21 Online is Open

The DebConf team is glad to announce that registration for DebConf21 Online is
now open. To register for DebConf21, please visit our website at

https://debconf21.debconf.org/register

Reminder: Creating an account on the site does not register you for the
conference, there's a conference registration form to complete after
signing in.

Participation in DebConf21 is conditional on your respect of our Code of
Conduct [0]. We require you to read, understand and abide by this code.

[0]: <https://debconf21.debconf.org/about/coc/>

A few notes about the registration process:

- We need to know attendees' locations to better plan the schedule around
  timezones. Please make sure you fill in the "Country I call home" field in
  the registration form accordingly. It's especially important to have this
  data for people who submitted talks, but also for other attendees.

- We are offering limited amounts of financial support for those who
  require it in order to attend. Please refer to the [corresponding
  page](/about/bursaries/) on the website for more information.

Any questions about registration should be addressed to
<registration@debconf.org>.

See you online!

The DebConf21 Online Team.