DebConf20: Certificates of Attendance

Hello!

In previous years we've issued certificates of attendance to those
who've asked for them for work or other reasons.

Since we've gotten some requests already, we've setup a procedure for
requesting them.

If you require a certificate of attendance (e.g. for work), please send
an email to taowa-dc20certs (at) debian.org specifying:

 - the name to which you'd like it issued
 - the purpose for which you need it
 - whether you need it signed, and if so, whether you need a PGP or
   digitized pen signature
 - a brief (~100 word) summary of what you've learned at DC20

The summary can be in point form if you'd like. Anyone who gave a talk
or completed a volunteer task is exempt from providing such a summary,
but please mention this in your mail (you are, of course, welcome to
include one if you'd like to).

For those who do not require a certificate, but who would nonetheless
like one, please follow the instructions above as well as starting your
subject line with "[NR]".

It might take me a couple weeks to get around to all of these.

Taowa, for the DebConf Participant Assistance Team

--
Taowa Munene-Tardif (they)
LOC FN35FM