[Debconf-announce] First set of approved DebConf talks announced!

Hello world!

It is my pleasure to announce to you we (the Content Team) have been
busily rating and discussing, and, behold! We proudly present you the
first overview of the talks you will be able to enjoy at DebConf17:

    https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks

Yes, this is not yet a full schedule. It is not even the full list of
talks that will be part of the official program - But given the
conference is drawing near, and there was a growing level of
(understandable!) uncertainty as travel plans need to be finalized, we
decided not to delay this anymore.

The list will most surely change. How?

• Some talks have not yet been approved, as they might be "pulled in"
  by their respective track coordinator.

  ‣ Please note that we can still welcome you if you find it
    interesting to be a track coordinator!  Please read the following
    Wiki page, and sign up if you find a track that suits your
    interests:

        https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/ContentTracks

• We have to confirm authors will join us. I know there is a field in
  Wafer (our conference management system) where you might have filled
  this information, but lets say the Content Team is not best friends
  with Wafer ;-) So, please mail us to content@debconf.org if:

  ‣ If you cannot attend DebConf and you have an accepted talk, we
    will be very sad... But please let us know!

  ‣ If you are not coming for the whole conference or prefer your
    session to be held early/late/whatever, please state your travel
    plans.

And, of course, we will be happy to answer any other questions you
might have.

See you soon in Montreal!

    - Gunnar, on behalf of the DebConf17 Content Team