[Debconf-announce] DebConf17 Call for Proposals (CfP) Reminder and Deadline Extension

The DebConf Content team would like to remind everybody about the Call
for Proposals for the DebConf17 conference [0], to be held in Montreal,
Canada, from August 6 through August 12, 2017.

[0]: <https://debconf17.debconf.org/>

You can find this Call for Proposals in its latest form at:

    https://debconf17.debconf.org/cfp

Timeline
========

We have extended the deadline for proposals by a week. All proposals
must be submitted before Sunday 11 June 2017 to be evaluated for the
official schedule.

Topics and Tracks
=================

Though we invite proposals on any Debian or FLOSS related subject, we
have some broad topics on which we encourage people to submit
proposals, including:

- Blends
- Debian in Science
- Cloud and containers
- Social context
- Packaging, policy and infrastructure
- Embedded
- Systems administration, automation and orchestration
- Security

You are welcome to either suggest more tracks, or become a coordinator
for any of them; please refer to the Content Tracks wiki page for more
information on that [1].

[1]: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/ContentTracks

In case of any questions, or if you wanted to bounce some ideas off us
first, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at
<content@debconf.org>.

We hope to see you in Montreal!

The DebConf team