[Debconf-announce] Second Call for Proposals, and approved talks for DebConf15

Second Call for Proposals
-------------------------

DebConf15 will be held in Heidelberg, Germany from the 15th to the 22nd of
August, 2015. The clock is ticking and our annual conference is approaching.
There are less than three months to go, and the Call for Proposals period
closes in only a few weeks.

This year, we are encouraging people to submit "half-length" 20-minute events,
to allow attendees to have a broader view of the many things that go on in the
project in the limited amount of time that we have.

To make sure that your proposal is part of the official DebConf schedule you
should submit it before June 15th.

If you have already sent your proposal, please log in to summit and make sure
to improve your description and title. This will help us fit the talks into
tracks, and devise a cohesive schedule.

For more details on how to submit a proposal see:
 http://debconf15.debconf.org/proposals.xhtml

Approved Talks
--------------

We have processed the proposals submitted up to now, and we are proud to
announce the first batch of approved talks. Some of them:

 - This APT has Super Cow Powers (David Kalnischkies)
 - AppStream, Limba, XdgApp: Past, present and future (Matthias Klumpp)
 - Onwards to Stretch (and other items from the Release Team)
   (Niels Thykier for the Release Team)
 - GnuPG in Debian report (Daniel Kahn Gillmor)
 - Stretching out for trustworthy reproducible builds - creating bit by bit
   identical binaries (Holger Levsen & Lunar)
 - Debian sysadmin (and infrastructure) from an outsider/newcomer perspective
   (Donald Norwood)
 - The Debian Long Term Support Team: Past, Present and Future (Raphaël
Hertzog & Holger Levsen)

If you have already submitted your event and haven't heard from us yet, don't
panic! We will contact you shortly.

We would really like to hear about new ideas, teams and projects related to
Debian, so do not hesitate to submit yours.

See you in Heidelberg,
    DebConf Team