[Debconf-announce] DC15 announcements of 2015-08-12

Dear DC15 participants,

Please take your time to read over the following announcements.
We're trying to keep them short, but we need a way to inform you of
important stuff.

Arrival info for those still not here:
  Wiki: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Welcome
  PDF for traveling:
    http://media.debconf.org/dc15/attendeeinfo/attendeeinfo.pdf

FAQ (contains lots of info, if you have a question, check it out):
  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/FAQs
  And please don't hesitate to update the wiki.

Wiki logins
  Please sign up for a wiki account if you don't have one yet.
  Sorry for the hoops and delays - spambots :-/)
  http://debconf15.debconf.org/wiki.xhtml

Check-in problems:
  Complications incl. printing should be resolved, please ensure you
  get one or two A4 invoice. You are required to show them at the
  DebConf front desk for getting checked in). You can pick them up
  now if you didn't get one yet.

Day trip signup:
  Places for the DayTrip options are limited, sign up ASAP:
  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DayTrip
  If you don't have a wiki account, ask someone else to add you.

Power strips at night:
  Please make an effort not to leave power strips outside over night
  where they could get wet. If you are the last to leave, make sure
  that they are all under cover.

Smoking:
  The designated area for smoking is the Biergarten (the orange
  tables that have ashtrays on them). Please refrain from smoking in
  the courtyard, the Heidelberg rooms balcony, the hacklab
  underneath the Heidelberg rooms, the blue tables, and wherever
  else there are people around you who might be bothered by the
  smoke. During DebConf we'll be allowed to put up signs indicating
  this.

Bar, drinks, money:
  Thanks to an anonymous sponsor, we were able to lower the drink
  prices. Please drink responsibly, good conduct on behalf of
  DebConf attendees in the past has been a substantial argument in
  the negotiations. Drink coupons are available from the hostel
  reception:
    https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/FAQs#What.27s_the_deal_with_the_drink_coupons

Soaps:
  One small bar of soap is available for each room from the
  DebConf15 front desk. Please coordinate with your roommates before
  taking one.

Thanks for your attention

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`