[Debconf-announce] First set of talks accepted; we are still waiting for yours!

Hi everybody,

We're now in the middle of the talk submission period. Our new web interface
doesn't allow to show all the proposals and we decided to start accepting
some talks in order to inspire you to propose your own talks.

The following talks have been already accepted:

* Outsourcing your webapp maintenance to Debian
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/16/outsourcing-your-webapp-maintenance-to-debian/

* bugs.debian.org -- Database Ho!
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/15/bugsdebianorg-database-ho/

* use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/12/use-perl-annual-meeting-of-the-debian-perl-group/

* Status of the Debian OpenPGP keyring
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/11/status-of-the-debian-openpgp-keyring/

* seeing Debian through a Functional lens
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/9/seeing-debian-through-a-functional-lens/

* Debsources: powering sources.debian.net
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/7/debsources-powering-sourcesdebiannet/

* A glimpse into a systemd future
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/5/a-glimpse-into-a-systemd-future/

* New Network Interface Manager for Debian: ifupdown2
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/6/new-network-interface-manager-for-debian-ifupdown2/

If your talk is not on the list doesn't mean is not accepted, don't panic!

And now, we're calling you all to bring up your best Debian-related
ideas, proposals, stories. To think about what you want to organize
a discussion on. Which tracks would you like to coordinate or see
populated with interesting talks.

Talks are the main ingredient for a successful, interesting, discussion-sparking
DebConf. Don't be shy, and read how to submit your talk at:

   http://debconf14.debconf.org/talks.xhtml

--
Ana on Behalf of DebConf's Talks team
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Teams#Talks