[Debconf-announce] Group photo reminder

Just as an extra reminder - Group Photo is scheduled at 15:30
*tomorrow* (Friday, August 29th) in front of the main entrance to our
venue (on the park side). There will be volunteers "recruited" to call
people in from both hacklabs and from all 3 talk rooms, but if you are
somewhere else at that time, you risk missing the photo.

If you are leaving before the group photo time, come to the same place
as above *today* at 15:30 and I will take your picture then and will
try to blend into the finished group photo. No promises of success or
quality of blending, but we've had quite acceptable results in
previous years.

Oh and all the pictures I have taken so far are already uploaded to
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+AigarsMahinovs/albums/6050571097260627409
 All the future photos of the event will be there as well. If you want
to tag yourself in those photos, you are welcome to do so, but please
do not tag other people to respect their privacy.

If you see a photo of you there that you wish to be taken down or have
you masked in the photo, please contact me directly.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org