[Debconf-announce] DebConf14 Assassins Game is on!

Hello DebConf 14 attendees,

Assassins Game happened during DC6, DC7, DC8, DC9, DC12 and DC13,
and we are keeping the tradition alive during DC14.

What is the game?  The best way to explain it is pointing you to
the dedicated wiki page:

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Assassins

Despite the name, no violence, no hate.  Just fun!

If you clicked on "Participate in Assassins game" checkbox in your
personal page on the Conference Management System and checked-in
DebConf14 Front Desk before Monday, August 25th 12h00m (PDT), you
are in.  If you don't please, read the instruction in the link
above to know how to join the game.

The game just started, at 15h00m PDT (Pacific Time Zone).

Again, everything you need should be explained in
  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Assassins

Your target was sent to your email address (same one you used to
register on DebConf14 Conference Management System).  If you didn't
got an email, please contact assassins@debconf.org

You will also use assassins@debconf.org to report that you ghostified
your target... or to report that you've been ghostified.

You will get a new target as soon as the ghostification is confirmed,
this might take a couple of hours.

This is all you need to know... for now.

All further questions should go to assassins@debconf.org, or "ping
faw" on IRC, or (even safer) fine me somewhere in Real Life (tm).

Happy ghostification!
--
DebConf14 Assassins Game Admins <assassins@debconf.org>
http://debconf14.debconf.org