[Debconf-announce] DebConf14: packing list

Hi all,

DebConf starts in just one more day!  Before everybody packs up for their
trips, we wanted to draw your attention to some information about what you
should, and what you don't need to, bring with you to DebConf:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Welcome#What_to_bring

Douglas Adams or not, in this case you don't need to worry about your towel.
But you may want to bring an ethernet cable!

Please be sure to look over this page as well for information about how to
get to the venue / dorms, and how to check in to the latter (especially if
you are arriving after 8pm).

Reimbursement Process for Sponsored Travel

If you have been approved for travel sponsorship, you will need to make sure
to keep some documentation of your travel: in particular, you will need to
have a receipt showing the purchase of your ticket and its price, as well as
a copy of your ticket or (in the case of an e-ticket) your boarding passes.
So be sure to keep the boarding passes from your trip.

Once your travel is completed, you will be able to request reimbursement by
sending mail to treasurer@rt.spi-inc.org with the requested amount and
copies of the receipts or other documentation of the expenses, and also
attaching a completed copy of the SPI reimbursement form:

  http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf

Safe travels, and we'll see you in Portland!