[Debconf-announce] Second set of talks accepted; 3 days left to submit yours

Hi!

There are only left 3 days to submit your talk.
Submit yours before it's too late: http://debconf14.debconf.org/talks.xhtml

>From the submissions from the last week, we have accepted a second batch of talks:

* Validation and Continuous Integration BoF
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/22/validation-and-continuous-integration-bof/

* DSA Team round table/BoF
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/24/dsa-team-round-tablebof/

* debdry - Debian Don't Repeat Yourself
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/25/debdry-debian-dont-repeat-yourself/

* Debian Contributors, one year later
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/28/debian-contributors-one-year-later/

* Jessie (bits from the release team)
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/31/jessie-bits-from-the-release-team/

* State of the ARM
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/43/state-of-the-arm/

* Debian installer and CD BoF
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/44/debian-installer-and-cd-bof/

* OpenStack update & packaging experience sharing
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/48/openstack-update-packaging-experience-sharing/

* Meet the Technical Committee
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/58/meet-the-technical-committee/

*  Upstream Guide BoF
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/61/upstream-guide-bof/

If your talk is not on the list, it doesn’t mean that it is not accepted.
The talks team will go through the list of talks again, and will publish
the final list of talks towards the end of the month.

We'll keep the submission of talks open after the deadline. Talks submitted
after the deadline still have the possibility of being scheduled as ad-hoc
talks. We'll publish more information about this closer to the conference.

--
Ana on Behalf of DebConf's Talks team
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Teams#Talks