[Debconf-announce] Please join the debconf shirt's group photo!

       Hello,

 like in the last years, we plan to do a group photo with all the
previous debconf shirts next to each other.  If you brought along a
shirt from a previous debconf, please add your name and the ones you
brought along to the list in the wiki:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/DebconfShirts

 My idea is to have the photo taken during the debconf dinner on the
boat, so please add your information soonish so we can contact you which
shirt to bring along.

 Thanks in advance for helping to spread the idea of debconf!
Rhonda