[Debconf-announce] Food serving for vegetarians und vegans

Hi all,

We discussed the issue about food serving for vegetarians and vegans
again with the kitchen at todays meeting and they agreed to serve all
types of food both downstairs and upstairs. We will then have two queues
for everyone.

To ensure that vegetarians and vegans who arrive a bit later to the meal
have something to eat, we ask everyone who did not register as
vegetarian or vegan to not eat from their food unless someone from the
kitchen tells them that it's OK. Please do not just take from the
vegetarian food even if it looks very tasty ;-)

Bon appétit!

OdyX