[Debconf-announce] Cheese and wine party: storage of your goods

If you brought anything for the Cheese and wine party, we'll open the storage fridge (or "secret cheese storage") in between talks, that is 15h20, 16h20, 17h20, and after at 18h20 this Sunday, and on 10h20, 11h20, 12h20 on Monday.

We will meet at the "Fontaine de Jouvence" (small foutain outside the bar)

To help us with the setup of the C&W, _please make sure that what you brought is labelled_, either from the packaging or from a readable note from yourself on the goods.
Noone wants to try an unlabelled smelly cheese :-)

It's also nice for people to go have a look online at what it is and read about where it comes, how it is made...
Don't forget do add your goods to the wiki page for that purpose:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/CheeseWineBoF

We will not come and check with everybody if they have anything to store.

If you have any questions, you can come and see me (Habanero), Chistian (Bubulle), or any other member of the "cheese team" (listed on the wiki page above).