[Debconf-announce] Cheese and Wine Party organisation

It's now time to start thinking about practical organization of the
C&W party.

As a first start, I would like to propose a first gathering of people
interested in helping out for the C&W orga. Please join us at 13:30
today (Sunday 11th) near the "Fontaine de Jouvence" (the small foutain
outside the bar).

The C&W orga team has currently two members, namely myself and El
Señor Habanero, also known as Jean-Baptiste Perrier, also known as my
favourite (and only) son.

That's obviously not enough.

So, we mostly need help for a few tasks, either before C&W, during the
event or even after it:
- cheese identification
- label creation
- cheese cutting
- cleaning after the event
- and many things I already forgot...

If you're interested in helping (and share The Special Cheese
Assistants Cheese with us), please join the team by registering at:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/CheeseWineBoF

For those of you who would like to store cheese, please "register" it
on the above wiki page and ask me or Jean-Baptiste to get access to
the "secret cheese storage" location.

Many thanks in advance for your help and contribution to make this 9th
Cheese and Wine Party a full success again.