[Debconf-announce] deadline for DebConf14 bids: 20130228

Hi,

as we haven't done so yet, we've decided to set the deadline for DebConf14 bids for evaluation to February 28th 2013 (23:59 according to your timezone).

Please see https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14 for more information on how to submit a bid.

Further details of the dc14 timeline will be discussed in tonights #debconf-team irc meeting, though the dc14 timeline topic should proably be only 10min or less today, so maybe we won't finalize it today. After all, there is also a lot of dc13 stuff to discuss and decide and #debconf-team irc meetings shall, normally, only last one hour.

cheers,

Holger