[Debconf-announce] Assassins:new rule

A new rule has been introduced to the game.

If it ever happens that only one person survives to the game, then
Your Almighty ${DEITY}, being very angry to see humans perpetrating
murders, will pursue The Last Perpetrator with His Anger, or
eventually send a Horned Daemon to achieve the Apocalypse.

In case the survivor resists this, (s)he will get two bonus points for
being so clever and careful.

So, from now, fear ${DEITY}, aka assassins referee, aka /me. Avoid
being alone with me if you're a survivor.