[Debconf-announce] Storing cheese (and other perishable material) for the Cheese and Wine party

As a reminder for people who brought stuff for the C&W scheduled for
next Monday : it can be stored in the Hotel Seminole
facilities. Please ask the hotel reception about this. Better pack you
stuff and label it. Labelling what is *inside* is also recommended
(unless you are the C&W organizer and know what you brought).

Also don't forget to "register" your material on
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/CheeseWineBoF : it helps
figuring if we'll be running short of cheese or not (you know I always
worry about this, right?).

Many thanks in advance for your help in this.