[Debconf-announce] Fw: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb)

This should probably have been sent to -announce@.

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> -----

From: Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
To: debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:27:42 +0200
Subject: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets
	*back*	to Zagreb)

Hi,

considering the mail below not everybody is aware of

    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus

PLEASE go to the Wiki and add your name NOW.  Tomorrow morning we want
to order the bus according to the number of people who are on the page.
Currently we have 89 people which makes two busses with 50 seats each.
Please make really sure that you are not missing this opportunity to go
with a Debian bus.

You might also like to VERIFY that you inserted the time when you want
to be at the airport / trainstation.  If it happens that your entered
the departure time of your plain / train you might miss it because the
timing might be too sharp.

When checking the times in the Wiki the first "block" of people needs to
be at the airport at 10:00 and others need to be at the train station at
11:00.  This would mean that the first bus can not go later than 6:00
(please some local confirm that 4h is a reasonable timing).  So
everybody who wants to be in Zagreb inbetween 10:00 and 15:00 should go
with this bus.  The others take a bus which might be scheduled at 11:00.

Those who want to be in Zagreb earlier (which are some people) should
either ask for a smaller bus or take local transportation which in this
case should not be too crowded.

I REPEAT:  THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR THE BUS RENTING ON SUNDAY.  PLEASE
SIGN UP ON THE WIKI!

Kind regards

       Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de