[Debconf-announce] The Publicity Team needs your help for DebConf: Please summarise your BoF

Hi folks!

Debian's Publicity Team needs for your help for at the Debian
Conference.  As usual we would like to summarise the outcome
of the Debian Conference and the preceding DebCamp in a small
announcement to be published shortly after the Debian Conference as well
as a longer final report published a bit later.

To create both we need your input, if you registered a BoF or an adhoc
session, it would be a great help to us, if you could summarize your
session afterwards for us in one or two paragraphs, so we can base
announcement and final report upon your data.

Best regards,
  Alexander for the Publicity Team and the DebConf Team