Re: [Debconf-announce] Lunch now!

On 28 July 2010 12:04, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debconf.org> wrote:
> Lunch is available today and every weekday for the rest of the conference
> (except daytrip day) in the John Jay cafeteria from 11:30 until 2. Please bring
> $13 if you are one of the people paying per meal. For future days, food tickets
> will be involved, but not today. Dinner will be 5-7pm and $15 if paying per
> meal.

Just to clarify the feeding procedure: you go to John Jay cafeteria
(dark entrance in the middle of the building), pick up a green paper
ticket from one of Debconf organisers (at least for now, later the
tickets might be distributed beforehand), give the ticket to the woman
at the entrance to the cafeteria, then go left trough the dining area
to the food area and pick whatever you like to eat, sit down in the
eating area, repeat as necessary (it's an all you can eat buffet), put
the dirty plates on the conveyor belt near the entrance and silverware
(forks, spoons, knives) in the plastic baskets next to the belt. And
you are now fed!

P.S. The food in John Jay is very nice and plentiful, but most of it
is pretty heavy in fat, so choose wisely.
P.P.S. The above is a deduction from actual events, but might not
reflect reality, please correct me if I got something wrong.
--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org