[Debconf-announce] Lunch+Dinner outside the Carleton hacklab (2010-07-31, 2010-08-01)

Lunch and Dinner will be available outside the Carleton hacklab (hacklab that
was used all of DebCamp) today and tomorrow (2010-07-31, 2010-08-01)

Today (2010-07-31):
Lunch is 12:30-2, Dinner is 6:30-8

Tomorrow (2010-08-01):
Lunch is 12:30-2, Dinner is 6-7:30

Lunch will be self contained boxes (sandwiches) to take and eat somewhere,
Dinner will be hot food with takeout containers to take and eat somewhere.

None of these meals can be eaten indoors. Please spread out so that any mess
that might appear is not concentrated.

No matter where you choose to eat, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRASH.
People walking by (general public, campus staff, etc.) after we're finished
should not notice that we have eaten there.

If you are paying per meal for your food, we can only provide you with our
caterer's meals during the weekend if there are unclaimed extras available in
the last 40-50 minutes of the meal period. However, there are many comparably
priced options available from nearby restaurants.

Thanks to Jeremy Baron for arranging these meals, and for writing most of this
email.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org