Re: [Debconf-announce] DebConf Travel Reimbursements

Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> > If you're being reimbursed from Google Summer of Code funds, please fill
> > out the SPI form regardless.
>
> One (hopefully final) update, if you're from the US I only need the top
> part of the form filled out but I do also need your phone number.
>
> If anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail me, ping me on irc or
> come find me in person.  I'm usually in HL1 when I'm not attending
> talks.

FYI, I'm leaving the venue at 1500 today (2009-07-30) to catch a train
back to Madrid.  If you don't get your travel reimbursement
documentation to me before I leave, you can send it to me afterwards
(for SPI documentation) or Ganneff (for ffis - he's taking the ffis
forms to Germany).  If you need to e-mail further documentation to ffis
or spi, use the e-mail addresses listed on the forms.

--
Michael Schultheiss