[Debconf-announce] Official group photo today 2pm

Hi all,

The Debconf official group photo will be taken today at 2:30pm (14:30h).
Once our official photographer[0] didn't attend this year, we are doing
a coletive effort in order to do it with good quality as he did on last
DCs.

[0] http://www.aigarius.com/blog/2007/07/06/photos-photos-photos/

Debconf photographers will now check a good place to take that picture -
it's not defined yet. So please guys try to be ready at the hotel
reception at 2:00pm so we guide you. We know it's the lunch time, but
the other non-conflicting time would be 5pm, which there is not enough
light in case of the weather is not perfect.

Please help us to disseminate this, once this event has just been
published :\

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz