[Debconf-announce] Schedule for DebConf8

Hi

we (finally) released the schedule for the upcoming Debian Conference in
Argentina. You can find it at [1] or, in case you do not have a
Pentabarf account you can find it at [2]

Note that this schedule only shows events for which we surely know the
speakers are actually attending the conference. In case you submitted an
event and think it should appear there, please re-check if you selected
to attend the conference - and also reconfirmed your attendance.
If you have trouble with this feel free to contact me off-list and we
will sort it out.

[1] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/schedule/dc8
[2] https://penta.debconf.org/dc8_schedule/

--