[Debconf-announce] Travel data

Hello world,

Like last year, we've put together pages listing people's DebConf travel
details, to help you coordinate your journey with other attendees.

You can find the pages by logging in to your Pentabarf account[1] and
looking at the menu on the left sidebar. They are available sorted
by arrival and departure time, as well as sorted by attendee (last)
name. If you want to be listed, please fill in your travel data and
tick the box labelled "Can the travel data be made public (other
attendees)" (pages regenerated every 15 minutes).

We have also started a wiki page [2] in the DebConf wiki where interested
people can coordinate their bus trips from the Buenos Aires International
Airport (EZE) to the conference location in Mar del Plata -- feel free to
add yourself there.

[1] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc8/
[2] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/EZE-MDQ_bus

--
bye, Joerg
The Rathaus is the town hall, not where rats live (some may dispute