[Debconf-announce] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

Hi

Soon we have to decide about the location for DebConf10.

We currently do not have any (formally) proposed locations, so everyone
who wants to run a Debian Conference and thinks they can stand months of
work - read on. :)

If you are interested, please prepare a Location proposal following our
checklist[1] and send it either to me directly or to our team
mailinglist[2].

Organizing DebConf is a massive amount of work. The local team should be
prepared for several people months of work in the runup to the
Conference. Ideally some of the local team people will have been involved in
the organization of at least one prior Debian Conference[3].

If you have any questions you might want to talk to a current or past
local team member in order to find out what is involved.

[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/LocationCheckList
[2] debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
[3] so at the very least help us make DebConf9 in Extremadura a success.

--
bye, Joerg
<dilinger> i just managed to procrastinate an extra 30 mins by reading